Sarah hb

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

When the only way is forwards...

That's it folks. I'm done. I'm have myself a BA hon. and that can never be taken away from me. I've graduated from what is apparently the 4th best uni in the country after Oxford, Cambridge and ... ok I've forgotten the other but bottom line is that I'm pleased.

I'm stewarding again tomorrow from 2 - 5.30 and after that it's job hunting time. I've got a few part time things lined up that I'll go into once the work starts late september. The following year is not about selling my soul and getting some crumby (yet well paid) graduate job with a massive corporatation, it's all about finding direction and holding onto as much of my heart as possible. I can be living on peanuts but as long as I've found something that excites me then that will be enough (in my 20's at least).

Tonight is 'Last Exit' which I'm gonna go to and support three bands who are having to split up due to moving to different parts of the country. All three are good but I think Balloon Burning is my favourite. I'll try and post some of their stuff later (at the moment the guitarist has a solo myspace for it but it's hard to find stuff that's the whole band).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home